None on Record is a digital media organization that works with LGBT communities across the African continent and in the Diaspora. We focus our work in three areas – digital media and documentation, technology & media training programs and culture and innovation.
None on Record is looking for a dynamic, organized and proactive individual to take up the position of Administrative Assistant in our Nairobi office.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience managing multiple tasks. They will be organised, reliable, familiar and sensitive to the African LGBT context and community. They will be able to prioritise multiple assignments and work independently. The Administrator will be based in the Nairobi office.
- Draft contracts;
- Manage relations between staff and contractors;
- Manage all logistics for staff and board meetings;
- Liaise with financial consultant.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and high level of autonomy;
- Demonstrated 3 years of background experience as an Administrator or Administrative Assistant;
- Multitasking is necessary as well as the ability to troubleshoot unexpected problems;
- Professionalism is a must, with ability to work well under stress and be flexible;
- Demonstrated commitment to LGBT issues;
- A Bachelor’s degree in communication, or administration is preferred.
To apply for this position please email your CV / Resume along with 3 references to email@example.com until September 14th 2016.